1) Precision: the flares will always have the same size and will fit perfectly; the swages present a perfect depth and a tight fitting, that will make the brazing easier and will reduce the fatigue stress over the coupling area;
2) Quality: the flare/swage will keep its malleability, which will ensure better couplings overall; the process also protects the tube from cracking.
3) Time: Spin method is faster; the conventional method is time demanding.
4) Ergonomy: the drill makes all the work, making all the process as ergonomically as possible. The conventional method usually requires some degree of unnecessary manual effort.
5) Simplicity: The SPIN tools only require a power drill/screwdriver to get fastened in. Most usually the conventional tools are a bunch of several parts, such as dies, yokes, clamps, handles, wings, nuts, rules,etc that need to be assembled together, then manually screwed, then manually unscrewed,etc etc.
Copyright © 2018 SpinTools | Cimport
All rights reserved.